We invite you to be married, celebrate your union, and support civil and equal rights in the process. This is a completely not for profit offering. Read on for details!
As individuals, creatives and business owners in the wedding industry, we believe in celebrating love in ALL its many forms. We know that everyone has their own unique love story that speaks to their personal journey and there are many who may have had to face adversity along the way. Love is the common thread that binds us all together. Love sees beyond our differences.
We have been inspired to help tell those diverse and perhaps less represented love stories. We want to share and celebrate YOUR unique story and also give back in the process. We’ve teamed up with an amazing group of top wedding industry professionals to offer a luxury Elopement Wedding Experience valued at over $15,000 at an exclusive discounted rate of $6,000, with 100% of the proceeds to be donated to the American Civil Liberties Union.
Enter by submitting your unique and diverse love story to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Indivisible Elopement Submission”
The luxury elopement package will include:
- A morning ceremony at San Francisco city hall, followed by a beautifully curated celebration with up to 8 guests at a nearby location.
- Hair and Makeup by Skyla Arts Beauty
- Personal flowers for the couple along with flowers for the table setting by Amanda Vidmar Design
- A Champagne toast
- Cake by Pretty Please Bakeshop
- Light bites provided by Culinary Eye Catering
- Signage and wedding announcements by Aerialist Press
- Linens by La Tavola Linen
- Furniture by One True Love Vintage
- Tabletop rentals by Frances Lane
- Designed and coordinated by Kaella Lynn Events
- Photographed by Hannah Suh Photography (3 hours of coverage, high resolution digital files, online gallery and a $200 print credit)
- Normally valued at over $15,000 we will be offering this exclusive package to one lucky couple for $6,000 with all proceeds going to the ACLU.
Rules and Guidelines: Wedding must take place on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday before May 2017. Payment is due by the day of your event. The event is limited to 10 total guests. The City Hall ceremony must take place in the morning with the reception immediately following. The couple’s story will be used as inspiration for the design. Kaella Lynn Events has control over design direction for all decor details, including table design, cake, paper goods and flowers for the event. The vendors listed must be used for the event. Package includes two meetings. One initial planning meeting and one final meeting closer to event date.